Using water, a good diet, weekly bathing treatments and occasional using of clays are some of the best ways to detox skin at home. These treatments will detoxify body from outside as well as inside. After this skin care treatment you will notice an instant glow and freshness in your skin.
Detoxification is a very vital process to maintain your skin. In today’s world filled with pollution, our skin takes a toll each time we step out. Women are more concerned about their skin comparatively to men, and hence they spend more time and energy on maintaining it. However, even men show keen interest on looking good, and that is why having a good healthy skin is extremely important. When your skin is well taken care of, you naturally start looking better. A good healthy skin keeps you looking younger over a long period of time.
Every time you step out, your skin gets exposed to dust and pollution. It causes a lot of wear and tear of your skin. Also every time you sweat, your skin pores get blocked by your sweat. When you do not clean your skin, eventually all the dust and sweat seeps into your skin causing acne, boils, pimples, uneven skin tone, skin burns etc.
Always keep yourself well hydrated at all times. Do remember water is the most important intake for your body for its daily functions. The same way lack of intake of water can cause skin to get toxicities. This meaning that your skin needs water to detox. You shall make sure you don’t just use water to clean your face. Make sure you drink it. You must ensure you drink at least 3 to 4 liters of water each day. This will help you keep hydrated all day long. Some people use water as a therapy for their wellbeing. One of the best ways to detox your skin is to have a big glass of water as your first intake of liquid of the day. Try drinking water every morning before having your breakfast. You will realize the difference almost instantly. Your body will feel fresh and at the same time you will get it prepared for a heavy breakfast. This process will show its effects after a couple of months if you follow it regularly. In this discussion of how to detox your skin, having water is the best therapy which will not cost you anything and at the same time show you a long term result.
Another important aspect on how to detox your skin is having a good intake of fruits and vegetables. Let us start with fruits. Fruits are a natural source of fiber. The more you intake fats and oils foods the more fiber you need in your body to break it down. Snacks and junk food contain a lot of oils and fats that need to be cleared before they start affecting your skin. Your skin will start looking older. The first symptoms are acne. Once you start developing acne, you need to immediately turn to fruits. Any kind of fruits can help you fight such issues. In fact if you have fresh fruits regularly in your diet, your skin will naturally get detoxified. You will not have to visit the dermatologist if you just have fruits as your daily intake. You can also have fresh vegetables. Green leafy vegetables also help your skin to become clean. Hence try having salads instead of having junk food. Avoid a heavy intake of meat as it will definitely not help your skin.
Detoxifying treatment for skin
- There are certain treatments which are very powerful skin detoxifier and using them will help you get fresh skin.
- Use a high quality brush and slowly rub it over your dry skin. This helps in preventing and reducing puffiness and fine lines by activating the lymphatic system. Make sure the bristles of the brush are not very hard. Rub it in circular motion once a week to detoxify your skin.
- Either adds 470 ml 35% hydrogen peroxide or 240 grams of Epsom salt in warm water and use this water for your baths. These two are the most popular baths for detoxifying skin. Follow this treatment once a week.
- Clay masks (fuller’s earth or multani mitti) also works great. Take any clay mask, add water to make it a paste and then apply it to different areas of the body. Leave it for 30 minutes so that it dries and then clean it. This treatment will remove all the stuck impurities from the skin and make it glowing.
- Hence if you wish to have a nice smooth spotless skin, these are just a few of the most natural treatments you can give your skin. It does not cost you much and at the same time helps your body overall. So do not spend a huge chunk of money on cosmetics which will someday cause a hole in your pocket. Try the most natural ways and live a healthy life and you will see the difference. You never know, you might just start your friends asking you the secret behind your skin. And when they do, just tell them to read this.