The fastest way to get rid of fats and get lean and slim body is to eat nourished and healthy diet. Apart from food a little exercise is also very important for making body slim and fit. Here are some important foods that may help you to get a perfect body shape.
Morning breakfast for slim body
Morning breakfast plays an important role in keeping body lean and fit. Since it is such an important meal of the day one should include vitamins, minerals, proteins and carbohydrates to stay healthy and strong. It’s advised that to stay slim never skip your breakfast. These are some of the best foods you should include in your diet for providing nourishment to body.
- Milk: Drink one of milk once in two days. Milk is the perfect food for breakfast having a combination of vitamins, minerals, lactose and carbohydrates. Drinking milk will help to keep body strong and lean.
- Fruit juice: Drink one of juice in alternate days with milk. I mean one day milk and the other day juice. Never buy a fruit juices from outside as they contain artificial sugars. Instead buy some fruits and make juice at home. Orange, coconut water, or some cocktail juices are some fluids you can have for getting leaner and slimmer body.
- Whole grains: Grains like wheat, corn etc. should be included in morning breakfast. Wheat breads, cornflakes, wheat or corn chapatti are effective for getting healthy and slim body.
- Proteins: For cutting fats and building good muscle toned body include proteins in your diet. Eggs, chicken and meat are good source of proteins. Vegetarians can include sprouts as a source of protein in diet.
- Green tea: If you drink tea in the morning, it is advised to consume green tea than the normal tea. Green tea helps to maintain blood pressure and is also helpful for diabetic people. It helps to make skin glowing and is an excellent blood purifier.
Lunch Time for lean and slim body
It is the second most important meal of the day. This meal should comprise of adequate amount of energy to stay lean and fit. This meal should include carbohydrates, protein and fibers for smoothing the process of excretion of wastes from the body.
- Brown Rice: This cereal contains carbohydrate that acts as a fuel for our body by providing energy to it. Have one bowl of brown rice every day. Brown rice contains anti-oxidants and less carbohydrate that helps in keeping body lean and slim.
- Wheat: Many experts recommend people to eat chapatti over rice for having lean body. Have one or two chapatti to provide starch to our body. An average size chapatti provides approximately calories: 72, fat: 0g, carbohydrates: 16g, protein: 3g. This means it provides energy to body with less calories.
- Green Leafy Vegetables like spinach, broccoli, celery provides multiple vitamins-minerals to body that keeps our skin, hair, eyes and other organs in perfect condition. These leafy vegetables provide fibers to body that prevents constipation. Such vegetables help in making body slim and in perfect condition.
- Fish is a good source of proteins and contains low fats that help to get lean and slim body. According to a research fish lowers the process of ageing that keeps body young. Fish oils contain omega-3-fatty acids that prevent heart diseases. It also contains vitamins and minerals that maintaining the fitness of body.
- Meat and chicken are also good source of proteins but should be eaten just twice a week. These foods if taken in more quantity can increase your body weight.
Dinner for getting fat free body
One should eat a light dinner to stay fit and healthy. Eat less to stay slim and avoid fat build up in body. Eat rice or wheat chapatti. Eat chicken or fish or become vegetarian at dinner. Eat an apple after finishing food.
Tips for getting slim body
- Try to eat fat free foods for making your body lean.
- Avoid eating heavily or full stomach. Instead have small meals to speed up the body metabolism of burning fats.
- Remember to include at least 8-10 glasses of water in your diet. Water will help to wash at toxins and wastes from body and keep it hydrated.
- Also 30 minutes exercise is required for getting slim and fit body. Cycling, running, swimming, skipping and playing some outdoor sports are some good exercises for making body slim.