Maintaining a healthy diet if the key to get glowing skin. Foods for glowing skin include strawberries, apples, tomatoes, lemon, oranges, fish, green leafy vegetables, eggs etc. Including these foods in your diet will provide nourishment to skin and make it fair and radiant.
Top 10 foods for glowing skin
- Milk is a good source of vitamins like A, B, D and E plus it contains minerals like zinc and calcium. Daily drink one glass of milk to provide nourishment to skin to make it glowing and fair. You can also apply milk cream once a week to make skin look more fresh and young.
- Broccoli contains glucoraphanin which is one of the best agent for repairing dark and damaged skin. Apart from glucoraphanin it also contains various vitamins and minerals that help in soothing skin problems and making skin glow.
Is a good source for anti-oxidants, vitamin C, B, iron and fibers. Vitamin C produces collagen in body that removes wrinkles, dark spot and helps to maintain the fairness of skin.
- Brown Rice
is an anti-ageing food that not only keeps skin young but also helps to maintain weight. Brown rice also contains anti-aging anti-oxidants and a molecule ceramide that provides moisture to skin keeping it soft and supple. Including brown rice in diet not only improves health of body but also keeps skin healthy and beautiful.
- Eggs are a mixture of various nutrients like proteins, vitamin B complexes, omega-3 fatty acids etc. that not keeps skin like a baby. You can also prepare egg mask and use it as face pack for removing skin impurities and keep it clean and clear.
- Tomato contains anti-oxidants that fight against free radicals and protects skin against harmful sun rays. It also provides moisture to body that keeps skin hydrated. Tomato can be used as a facial mask for removing dead skin cells, treating wrinkles and making skin fair and glowing.
- Fish has been researched for a long time at the result was that eating fish helps mind to stay active and also slows down aging process. This is possible due to the omega-3 fatty acids present plus the vitamin and mineral rich fish oils that help in producing collagen that help to repair damaged skin and make skin glowing.
- Green Tea
Helps to rejuvenate skin naturally. It has properties that help to reduce acne causing hormones that prevents acne break outs keeping skin clear. It also contains various anti-oxidants that help in keeping skin youthful and glowing.
- Strawberries are great skin cleansers that help to fasten the process of skin repair. It provides protection to skin against the harmful U.V. rays and also help in reducing skin pigmentation. One can also mash some berries and make a mask. Apply this mask to face, keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it. This will help to reduce dark spots and fine lines from face.
- Apples are packed with many vitamins and minerals that keep skin and body healthy and fresh. You can also apply apple paste to sun burns to get relief from inflammation. Apple is a multi-role fighter that protects skin from sun, acne, dark skin, dry skin, wrinkles etc.